Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heeyyyyy all! I've been poking in and out of various forums, reading and trying to help a couple folks. I haven't recently found this site, but I like to try to help people with things I can diagnose and troubleshoot (which isn't a lot really), but I like to try and figure things out when something happens to my computers, so I'm working on my helping skills ;)

I'm an Apple geek, but I do like Windows and Linux (I just like Apple more lol). Actually, I'm into computers in general. I'm currently taking QBasic programming and web design this semester, then next semester I will be taking C++ and advanced web design, so I'll learn a lot more during this school year!

I love music, and I play drums, bass guitar, acoustic and electric guitar, keyboards, as well as learning to sing (self taught in all these fields). My top five favorite bands are: AC/DC, Buckethead, Judas Priest, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Rush.

I'm also a huge euro car fan. Volkswagen/Audi AG is my favorite company, for the things they accomplish and their engineering. V Reihenmotor Sechs!!

My other hobbies include driving around the town for no reason, cigars, knives, and general technology (phones, devices, etc).

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Hi, Welcome to TSG!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.