Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
106,726 Posts
How about a screen shot of the error? Do all other sites load properly?

·
Registered
3 Posts
myspace is not loading, it worked yesterday, but now just a bunch of words come up on the left of the page what can i do?
I had the same problem. There is another thread running above this one where I have indicated a workaround that I obtained from Earthlink and this has worked for me (jeenx user also found a similar workaround as well although my 2nd IP address is different than the one he specified). Now I have Myspace access back:

OK. Here is the latest DNS server address to use. In control panel, network connections, local area connection - right click on this - go to properties, on the new window scroll down to Internet Protocol and click on it, then click on Properties. Now you only have to click on the one radio button labeled "Use the following DNS Server addresses" and then enter these addresses: 1st is: 208.67.222.222 and the 2nd is: 208.69.188.185 Once done click OK and then close out all windows and the Control Panel window. Also close all of your Internet Explorer windows and then wait a bit for the computer to pick up the new DNS servers. Then launch Internet Explorer and then you should be able to get the Myspace login page as it normally should be. John10906

Thanks to jeenx for the lead on this. Also thanks goes out to Earthlink for providing me with this information.

The second IP address is a new one and different than jeenx version and when I did this I am now able to get my Myspace page OK. So maybe the second one is now needed. This is the info I got from the Earthlink people this evening 08/29/2009.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.