Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 weeks ago i had windows xp but i was deleting folders and i delete de windows folder and the screen went black saying error software and the windows dont start what can i do about it any help thanks ? :up:

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
minime997 said:
2 weeks ago i had windows xp but i was deleting folders and i delete de windows folder and the screen went black saying error software and the windows dont start what can i do about it any help thanks ? :up:
1. From the Windows Start menu, go to Turn off computer and click Restart.
2. As the computer restarts, watch for a progress bar at the bottom of the screen. press F8 about once every second.
3. Immediately press F8 before the progress bar reaches the right side of the screen.
4. From the Windows Start-up menu, highlight Safe Mode and press Enter.
5. Wait for your desktop to appear, and then make the necessary repairs (for example, install programs or devices).
6. When the repairs are done, restart the computer, and allow it to boot normally.
Do a system restore

If unable to get into safemode
Instead of selecting safe mode after pressing F8, select "Last known working condition"

If that does not work and you have an XP cd pls refer to this link
http://forums.techguy.org/windows-nt-2000-xp/499568-guide-reinstall-windows.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.