Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought this: http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=15-116-616&depa=1 its a tv card with composite in on the back. i installed it everyting worked fine and the tv and radio works fun. BUT when i plugged my gamecube into the composite ins it lags tremendously. not the actual game but when i move my controller i can literally count 2, 3 seconds before the game responds to what i did. why is this?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i updated the drivers and applications and reinstalled wintv2000 (latest version). still same thing. its not like its just vid the audio lags too, but in sync with the video

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
does anyone else have a console hooked up to their tv card?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I did, but the audio separation was killing me. Do you use onboard Audio or a PCI audio board? Usually the onboard audio can cause a lot of separation between the video and audio.

I also have connected my Gamecube to my TV Tuner, but it never gave me the same problem of latency with the TV card. But it also may be because of the TV Tuner card, which is a Radeon TV Tuner card (I forget the model).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
the audio is fine and it runs right along with video. just pissed off spent like 140 on the card and so far it sucks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.