Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rite my pc has died due to the cpu over heating 70 c and because of this i hav lefted the sides of and unplug other not needed hardware like cd player ad on cards so on but about 2 weeks ago it terned of this is normle for me as it dose this all the time for the last 8 months not realy know what it was till now so one day i get up tern it on and then it terns of after 20 min of use i tern it back on and the computer starts up ( i see nothing on the screen) but the power pack the led hdd cd all work no beeps from mother bord just as if the monitor is terned of i tryed 2 other monitors they all do the same this happens when the pc dies but this time after menny months it dose not want to tern back on so

i get my brother to bring one rond and its a lil old windows 98 old ram most hardware bilt on to te mother bord i spark that one up and i get

(((((((( A disk read error occurred Press Ctrl + Alt + Del to restart )))))))))

i tryed my hard drive out of my pc and the one that was in the old pc all reddy in it and i changed the ide cables over to see if it was them i reset the bois to see if it was the settings in the bois so now im a lil out of idears im only 16 :mad: and i usely just make programs so im not sure with hardware

so if some one could how me it would be the best thanks
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol thanls menny menny menny thanks you probly dont care about ym happyness but this would make me so happy as i did not back any of my stuf up music my game other stuf like videos things i was using my ip!! if i cant get that back i lose all 30 of my hamachi network ids witch is very bad as this happend onces befor so plz dont tell me its the harddrive and is it the grathic hard on my pc that is not working or could it be some thing els and what should i do about the over heating ????????? ty so much

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.