Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,
I really want to move from windows vista to windows 7, i currently use window vista business os 32bits on my hp compaq 6730s but now i feel its outdated and want to move to probably window 7 ultimate or which version do you think is best? i need your assistance on how to download the one with genuine key. I have checked muy system with windows 7 upgrade advisor and i got these reports, find report in attachement pls.
Thank you in anticipation.
Wakss3.

Attachments

·
Registered
51,987 Posts
So you don't have 7 yet? An upgrade would be cheapest and they should have it at local stores. But HP may have a good deal on an upgrade for your specific model.

If your machine supports Vista, it will support 7 since they have the same kernel and are almost identical in many ways.

·
Registered
51,987 Posts
You will need a license so there is none at no cost. Unless you get it for Christmas.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
licence as in key?, i see some serial keys in some site when i googled it but i trust this site most and i will like to get it from somone that will assure its genuine. or isn't that possible to get it from people.

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
The only way to get a copy of windows 7 is to buy one. Keys seen on sites or trying to download copies of windows 7 isnt legal.What you will get is a pirated copy that isnt going to be genuine and it wont activate.

·
Trusted Advisor
85,507 Posts
Hi folks,
I really want to move from windows vista to windows 7, i currently use window vista business os 32bits on my hp compaq 6730s but now i feel its outdated and want to move to probably window 7 ultimate or which version do you think is best? i need your assistance on how to download the one with genuine key. I have checked muy system with windows 7 upgrade advisor and i got these reports, find report in attachement pls.
Thank you in anticipation.
Wakss3.
licence as in key?, i see some serial keys in some site when i googled it but i trust this site most and i will like to get it from somone that will assure its genuine. or isn't that possible to get it from people.
If you want to upgrade from Windows Vista to Windows 7, you need to buy a legitimate original Windows 7 DVD.

We are NOT going to assist you with illegal or pirated downloads.

----------------------------------------------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.