Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am using a Lexmark x6650 all in one printer and as we all know Ink prices are thru the roof---so I have been purchasing ink from these web sites that charge a fraction of the ost--- as of late my printer has started really acting up--- to make a long story real short--- my printer does not print anythig at all when I use notepad or works etc etc--- it does the alignment page when I put the new cartridge in but thats it--- I even tried reinstalling the software??? I copy the page clck on notepad - and paste it in there and then click print-- and nothing happens???? What should I do-- and is there a way to completeley uninstall this printer and reinstall it??/
And lastly-- can someone recommend another printer--- that is around the $100 mark-- that is an all in one -- I need it to fax also!--- And is there any printer that is all around good- like easy non jamming of scanning more than 1 sheet and especially good on low cost ink?? Any ieas would be of great help. I have been on PC mag and CNet and ZDnet-- and I am going crazy looking for a decent printer???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.