Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Ryan, I know very little about computers, but found this site through a friend who loves working computers, I don't know his user name though. I am a total computer n00b, and I currently have a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop running Windows Vista Home Premium and other than that, I know very little about my own computers, which I know is a very bad thing.:eek: Through this site though I am hoping to gain a love of computers which I don't seem to currently have, but I know is growing inside of me, I know this is one site I will bookmark, since computers are forever changing, and I know I will only continue to have more questions.

Ever since I took a OIT class in college I am slowly wanting to learn about computers, I am beginning to find them fascinating.:) It has only taken ten years to get that way.:rolleyes:

Other than that I just wanted to say hello.:)

·
Registered
3,022 Posts
Welcome to TSG.
Blackmirror might give you some chocolate, if you ask, she just quit the habit of being a chocolate lover and I don't mind helping her. I'll take all leftover chocolate.

If you have any questions, just ask in the correct thread, Someone always seem to know an answer here.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.