Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A PROBLEM. I played all types of online multiplayer games but since 3 months ago i couldn't play any online multiplayer games except Age OF Empires. My favorite game was Halo which whenever i tried to play it now its saying hardware acceleration disabled, but its on. Its turned to full under display tab and whenever i try to run "DXDIAG" under run in the start menu. its saying no such file found. But i have installed it from microsoft.com Several times. (ANY SUGGESTIONS?)

· Registered
86 Posts
Dude, like I've been saying to everybody else a hundred thousand times, find a friggin patch... the latest one should clear up any problems a conflicts with the system and program...

· Registered
40 Posts
Yeah, I've had some real bad experience w/ Halo for PC (I suspect it's overall just a very poorly made program) When i first installed it, it ran fine, then a week later, The "dxdiag" error came up, then a few weeks later, it ran again and has ever since. But ALL along, it has run incredibly slow even on the lowest settings and I know my comp has enough horsepwer. Anyway, enough complaining...

If you're trying to run dxdiag, you can't just type it in the run window--you have to find the app in the depths of your hard drive, meaning somewhwere in c:/windows
I just searched for it.

It didin't help me when i ran it, but hey, give it a go. Maybe it 'll get it to work in another month.... ....?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.