Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

About a week ago i put my own pc together. Everything worked great until two days ago, all of a sudden the screen freezes and some weird scratchy sounds came out of my music installation.From then on when i booted it wouldn't get throught POST. Then that seemed to be a compatibility error between RAM and mobo. I solved that with the MEMOK button.
Then at last I could get into my BIOS but when windows started loading it freezed and BSOD's started popping up like PFN List corrupt and IRQL Not Less or Equel and some more i can't remember. So then I first tried getting in through my bootable windows dvd. But still after it said windows loading or something it still freezed and still BSOD's popped up. So then I updated my BIOS to the latest version and i managed to get into windows installation but at around 30% it freezed because of some HDD error, i formatted my HDD disk then but that didn't matter.

Can anyone plz help me with this, i'm kinda getting desperate. I tried almost everything like trying every single RAM stick to clearing CMOS to switching PCIe2.0 slot for my GPU. I really don't know now what to do!

Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.