Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Gone but never forgotten
9,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy Birthday to you eddie, :up:many happy returns of the day ....enjoy this special day and best wishes for the future :)

·
Registered
47,110 Posts
Happy Birthday

·
Super Moderator
37,525 Posts
Thanks everyone, had a great night last night, in my own way :)

Mum was injured straight after xmas, broke her hip, so she's finally in a convelescence home, getting it working again, so it was a strange birthday.

So, I celebrated it last night, online with my gaming buddies. We played Battfield 2 for many hours, had me screaming down the microphone as I'm an Admin on our server's (some people got me wound up, asking questions all night instead of playing).

I had some beer's, a nice pizza and had a great time.

Tonight is the main one, though can't go out as my friends are all busy, so its what we have now called 'Drunken Friday' for our server.

We'll all get drunk, play our hearts out and get worse thru the night..playing and talking.

Off out in a week when my mates get paid, so that should be fun.

As the reason why I haven't been here for much, mum was the first bit, but also training at G2G for malware removal. It takes a lot of your time up, so wanting to graduate so I can get back here fully :)

eddie

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.