·
Registered
47,110 Posts
Happy Birthday

·
Gone but always remembered
1,049 Posts
Hello Mike, SIR****TMG and Franca,

Thank-you each for the warming and kind acknowledgments. Apparently I am still counting :D.

With best wishes,

Ben.

·
1,049 Posts
Hello poochee, you are, as always, most kind.

Thank-you.

Ben. :)

·
1,049 Posts
Hello wordsmith, hewee, Cookiegal and IMP49,

A very experienced bachelor inevitably has mixed feelings on some of the days of the year. I think birthdays qualify. This year, for whatever reason, was different. I know because I didn't kick the cat or deny the dog a wander. No crockery suffered my distaste and the cook was pleased with the leisured pace of my scoffing. The neighbours may have been noisy but I didn't hear them. The movies watched have been excellent and the books, in-the-reading, pleasing. Positively smug describes well my condition.

But it couldn't have anything to do with this thread - no, I don't think so. Then again (and this is difficult writing) I have to answer this question. What did I do three or more times in two days on visiting TSG that I had cannot remember having done since Marlene left us? The answer is, I went to 'Announcements' - just in case.

Thank-you, each and all.

Ben.:)

·
1,049 Posts
Love the greeting picture, Hanna, thank-you.

wordsmith, like your user-name, you may well know the Romany's 'Lavengro'.

Ben.

P.S. There is, I learn, a strong possibility I shall have a visit with a son, not seen for ages, this coming weekend. His grandfather called him 'Jack Canuck' since he was born in Canada.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.