Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Another Bungie LIE!!!!! Read the bit about how the developers were pushed to rush it out. Looks like we have another half worked game.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Keep in mind this is only going to work with Windows: vista.

Bigk :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
Oh yeah, it is in mind. I really hope that I can dual boot. I am not a Windows fan, especially with new OS.:mad:

·
Registered
569 Posts
Since I got a gamecube a few years ago, I am stuck with it. No xbox for me.

No I dont use Linux for gaming. Windows XP was okay to use 2 years after its release, thats all I am saying.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Halo 2 from Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios will be released on 08/05/2007 exclusively on Windows Vista - over a year after it was announced for PC, and two and a half years after it was released on XBOX.

The highly anticipated title brings Master Chief to Windows Vista and is the first title to incorporate the new Games for Windows — LIVE service. Windows Vista gamers will be able to challenge each other in PC-to-PC multiplayer matches and earn achievements for the first time in the “Halo” franchise, as well as communicate via voice or text with other Xbox LIVE or Games for Windows — LIVE members. The visually enhanced classic includes an all-new Map Editor, which will allow for new content and greater game customization. “Halo 2” will be playable with mouse and keyboard or the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

UK Gamers: Amazon UK has a pre-order date of 30/05/2007.
http://bink.nu/Article9704.bink

·
Registered
22 Posts
renegade X said:
Oh yeah, it is in mind. I really hope that I can dual boot. I am not a Windows fan, especially with new OS.:mad:
You can dual-boot by installing your operating systems in separate partitions in the same physical hard drive. Just don't install Vista first, and you'll be fine :)

Back on topic, Microsoft has stated that the new release date is May 22nd.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Yes I noticed. :eek: :confused: Just when it gets close to a matter of days, it gets pushed back. I wonder why?:down:

·
Registered
37 Posts
firestormer said:
Do you think they'll ever bring Halo 3 out on PC?

If they do it probably wont be till 2010 or there abouts
Thats when I graduate. :up: :up: :)

·
Registered
569 Posts
I do find it kinda lame that Halo2 comes out for PC, when Halo3 comes out for XBOX. :mad: But as coffeefreak suggests, we should be thankful we have any Halo for PC.

If any of you play Halo PC and you use xfire, please add me "renegadexj15". We can teamup. I will also be purchasing Halo2.

·
Registered
469 Posts
coffeefreak said:
Hehe, of course they will. The original Halo was supposed to be X-box exclusive, and yet there is a PC version :D
It probably was. Remember GTA: San Andres? It was a playstation 2 exclusive and then after about 1 year (I don't know the time frame) it could be used on other systems/consoles.

bigk :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.