Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not been able to play Guild Wars for the last 2 months. I have system requirements that are over the required and the game keeps on freezing, lagging, kills the sound, or just gives me a hardware malfunction window and shuts down. I have been getting "help" from NCsoft but they can't seen to help me either. I have sent many dialogs, scanned for spyware, uninstalled and reinstalled all hardware and DirectX, messed around with the sound to troubleshoot and shutdown all startup programs. I just recently uninstalled and reinstalled everything. Guild Wars now freezes on the spot and it's impossible to play now. Can someone with such a mind figure this out, that would be great.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok it was a mix up between files with my computer. I couldn't download DirectX due to that and that made Guild Wars not work. But now Guild Wars makes my sound slowly go away and fade. Then the input device malfunctions. I have over the required hardware for guild wars. All drivers are updated. What could it be? Also a massive amount of lag comes up during gameplay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.