Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Chris and I'm from the UK.

I like to think that I know a lot about computers, I don't usually need help with anything (boasting...).
I have just finnished doing a BTEC in e-IT for Practitioners where I have come out with a distinction, the course was a breeze, I practically knew everything anyway (boasting some more...).
So now I'm off to University to study Computer Games Software Development, ah gaming... what a blissful passtime it is... *sigh*.

On a more serious note, I signed up to this forum with the primary intent on writing a guide on using the Q9550 processor successfully with a P5N-e SLI motherboard. Found here.
But I have decided to stick my nose in to other peoples problems and try to help them out to the best of my knowledge.

I hope I get along with you all.

Peace out and happy computing.
~Coronia

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Welcome Coronia, I have learnt the more I learn the less I know and compared to most on here, I know bugger all, the more volunteers the better as no matter how long you have been in computers there is sooner or later something you have not come across before, and even though it might not be your problem you learn here also, great bunch of people and good to see more arrive.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Hi, Welcome to TSG!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.