Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For any cricket supporters out there, i would like to thank Damien Martyn, Justin Langer, Shane Warne and Glen McGrath, they have all had unbelievable careers and all should be given their kudos.

Anyone agree, post here in supports of not only these cricketers, but for the future of this amazing game.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
EVERYONE WHO LOVES THE GAME OF CRICKET, COME HERE AND PUT YOUR OPINION, WHO TRULY IS THE GREATEST CRICKETER AND WHY.

I know, the legend of all legends in cricket is none other than Shane Warne, he was the greatest bowler of all time, had the best cricketing mind and no one could match that man, he is a legend in every right.

·
Registered
12,131 Posts
You also started a thread in Random about this. fyi starting more than one thread about the same topic is frowned upon at TSG. Might want to read the rules just so you are up to date.;)
Welcome to TSG btw.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
dude, stop sooking.

Didn't read the rules properly mate, ias been told by someone in charge (not you!!) and will not do that in the future. if your not going to participate properly in my thread then simply don't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.