Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys

after I changed my graphic card I noticed when ever I start windows I see a data displaying details about the graphic card not same as before I just see (Acer) or (HP) then black screen for few seconds then windows logo and start up without showing these details about the graphic card,
I have installed windows XP again,, but still coming ! what is this? is there any way to hid it? I am not in need to see these AVG description every time I start up my machine,

your advise will be highly appreciated with lot of thanks in advance,
Regards,

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Megabite: mean I log to the Bios penal 1st, I got this, and then from there what are the steps? my machine is Acep Aspire PC, my OS: XP 2002, SP3,

in the Bios panel will show options about the startup screen? and then I can delete what I dont want to see... is that right?
thans for the kind efforts,

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
It is the BIOS of the new video card displaying and there is nothing you can do about it. Why would you reinstall Windows to fix this....there is nothing to fix.

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
before I was using my machine for many years.. eveytime I format and install new windows running as usual, just after installed new VGA started to see these bothering data which I dont really need to see eveytime .. something i consider it as stupid idea to bother ppl by seeing these details with every start up,
thanks to Megabite.. and I will find out how to hid up this stupid screen show,

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
YOU CANNOT HIDE THE INFO!! The screens that are diplaying are part of the video card BIOS. Don't you see the correlation here that it started after installing a new video card?

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, but why should bother evey time? why need to see these series and programming parts and all details about it? before when I bought the PC new and was runing it for almost 3 yrs never saw it before,
it will cause any trouble to disable it from the BIOS? i meant this displaying message with the startup?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.