Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Go right ahead, Mulder. The first time I saw it I thought they were actually going to make peace but then.....

I saw a news story with people who actually wanted to try to negotiate. That really annoyed me. It would be like saying, "You killed 6,000 of our people but we don't want to kill you so you are forgiven. Please discontinue your terrorist activities as soon as is convenient for you."

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Yeah, That was a good one especially the ending........why it brought tears to my eyes. hehehe

LadyLisa,

Wow, see what a couple of weeks of nonstop aerobics will do.
...........I wish I could whistle on a keyboard. You just go girl.

DS

· Registered
2,039 Posts
DS, thanks so much and glad you appreciate my effort :D
I just knew if I worked out hard enough I'd fit into that little number
;)

· Registered
51,087 Posts
Tipi, are we now supposed to feel sorry that the Taliban leader's son was killed?

I feel sorry for all the children that are left without fathers and mothers because of that terrorist piece of s*h*i*t*. If they have to kill his whole family to get him and bin Laden, that's his choice. He's a coward and has only himself to blame for his son's death.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
Theres always going to be casualties in war, it's a shame it sometimes has to be children but it's also unavoidable. It would have been better to get the father, but after what they did, as far as I'm concerned get them anywhere it hurts.

· Registered
3,494 Posts
Tippecanoe,

Now that we know the rules are "there are no rules", we are going to eventually get to the "bottom of the nineth", the way I see it they started out with an impressive lead and now we're "at bat".
They wanted to play, and we are being reluctantly obliged to play. It is a war and in a war there is going to be casualties.
We cannot place our children out of harms way, and they are appearently too stupid by placing their children in harms way.

This is not exactly what we want to do or continue to do, and I assure you we will stop it right now if they meet the conditions.

· Registered
2,039 Posts
We don't resort to bloodshed as the first and easiest solution to a problem. We think. We ponder. We brood. We weigh the possible effects and analyze the complex moral consequences of our actions, preferring to use persuasion and negotiation instead of violence, hopeful that each confrontation will culminate in handshakes and mutual respect if not always in hugs.

Unfortunately, this is not a perfect world, so we do the best with what we have and pray we can live with our actions. Their blood may be on our hands but as far as I'm concerned , they put it there.

· Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wonder if that kid feels as strongly as some people over there about death and Islam? Even though I am just a kid I would gladly die for this cause if I could help out in some way.

IMO they brought this on themselves. They committed an act of war. Our actions are justified. I can't see any other solution. We had no choice but to go to war.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.