Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When playing games it will freeze and not unfreeze at all. I have to log off and start over...tried clearing temp files ect..also have tried reinstalling java...only happens playing games not when internet surfing..This problem has been going on since i bought the windows vista in may of 2007..Havent brought computer into shop because for one i cant afford it and two im hoping its something i can fix myself or with your help..so please if you have any information for me i would very much appriciate it....

Thanks Corinna

·
Registered
360 Posts
If you're using Microsoft's JVM, the applets are saved here: C:\WINDOWS\Downloaded Program Files and it should say "Bridge by Pogo". It can be safely deleted, Pogo will just download an updated one next time you want to play. You might want to delete all the games by Pogo while you're there to get all the updated applets.

If you're using Sun Java: Start Menu > Control Panel > switch to Classic View > double click on Java > under the General Tab in Temporary Internet Files > if you click on "View", you'll see a list of EVERY file saved to your puter. You can select them all here and delete them or click "Close" to go back a screen and click on Settings. You can choose whether or not to allow Java to save any files to your puter, or you can set the amount of space used by it. Clicking 'Delete Files' will delete all the ones you were looking at earlier.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.