Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my old gateway keybrd i would press F11 and i would be able to view full screen, press again and it would return to all tool bars and search menus, etc. I now have a wireless Logitech keybrd and mouse. When i press F11 it now opens a box indicating "no function has been applied to this key, would you like to assign function to this button, click yes if so.
when i click yes it is set to assign for F11 key, but it asks for which task? and nowhere under TASK:, does it have "full screen". Also, i know that if i click on "view" and it drops sub menu, at the very bottom it says "full screen" F11. But if i click on this and it gives me full screen i have no way to return to my tool and search menu. is their a button or key to return? i usually have to restart my system.:eek:

·
Registered
780 Posts
Do you see a F-Lock key on your keyboard? If so, press it once to turn on the Function keys. Press it again to turn them off. I leave mine ON.

Jim

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks, i found my "f mode" key, this toggles between standard and enhanced mode. now i can read a full page. fantastic! i know now where i can get advice from people that know tips and tricks i would otherwise not know of.

·
Registered
9,026 Posts
When in Full Screen mode, you can click on the Restore Icon (1st one to the left of X) in the upper right corner to return to Normal Mode.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.