Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Promising new development from this thread https://forums.techguy.org/threads/new-blu-ray-dvd-does-not-sync-good.1269184/page-4#post-9849705 but different topic… i found in an old used blank disc collection a nimber of MKV videos that i have on DVD. Ok.. this makes things a bit easier. But i do have one important question: is there a free video converter? I just have these 15 to convert. And there just 24 minute episodes of a TV show. If i just have THAT but on MP4s, Ill be fine. Just that.. ill be done… thags all i ask… please? I had Freemake free version but it would take 6 Hours to convert one video…i had to delete because it kept loading ads to my pc…

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well.. even for conversions they STILL want your money…😡 you have to register all that crap…
HOW CAPITALIST CAN YOU GET!???!😩😩😩😡

·
Super Moderator
44,269 Posts
Well.. even for conversions they STILL want your money…😡 you have to register all that crap…
HOW CAPITALIST CAN YOU GET!???!😩😩😩😡
If I spent a lot of hours on something... i would expect something in return ;)

·
Registered
3,327 Posts
A few days back I had to convert a video which could not be played on my video editing program. I had to convert it and can't remember if I used VLC or Realplayer to convert the video.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.