Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I had to make a new password for my email account (every 90 days) and could not really think of anything so just chose something randomly. And now I have forgotten it :(.

I remember it was between 6-8 characters and contained the word 'cat' and maybe the number '20' or '11'. The password is required to contain numerical character.

Is there such a program that can generate passwords for me, so I can try each? I know there are password generating scripts on the net that just generate a password, but is there something that can generate a password from a input of words and numbers, and how long it can be?

Any help would be really great, as I would like to login into my emails. Another thing is there is no forgotten password type thing, and I have to go visit my IT department which are on holiday for another two weeks to reset the password.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.