Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
919 Posts
Okay, I confess, I looked at this post just to see who the idiots might be and lo, a mirror did I see before mine eyes!

· Registered
12,503 Posts
I don't get it, all it did was change my screen color?----OH!, now I get it, I'm am an idoit.

· Registered
12,503 Posts
HA!--Got you back Mulder. Spelled it wrong on purpose. Just knew you couldn't resist.

· Registered
3,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah bored.com is a great site. That's were I found most of these links. I was seriously bored and put "bored" in the search line to see what would come up. The online jigsaw puzzels are great...I do them with my son ever so often.

· Registered
1,910 Posts
Cool.
I've just spent about two hours reading and reminiscing about the 80s shows on the Yesterday Land site (via Boredom.com). It's full of synopses from all those cartoons you used to watch as a kid.
I'm impressed at how many British cartoons were shown in the US (including Danger Mouse, Wen!), and at how many of the US shows we never got to see.
Favourites include Ulysees 31, Thundercats, Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, Fraggle Rock and Transformers, and loads more besides.
I'm going back to check out the 70s!

Cheers!
Gram

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.