Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it possible to sync files from one ftp server to another? The folder will have about 5000 files. I only want to sync the newest 100 files. Please let me know what is needed to do this. Please post if more info is needed. Thanks

·
Registered
21,334 Posts
If you are transferring over only the first 100 newest files then you are not synching the servers are you? Synchronization would need to go both ways for the servers to have the same content. You need to do something like directory replication....what kind of servers are they? Real servers or just Windows boxes set up with FTP Host software on them?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The servers are real. Win2KAS using IIS5 going to a ISP ftp site, most likely they will use IIS4 or IIS5. There will be files coming from another location to my FTP. One file every min. These files are about 8000kb each. I then have to forward the newest 100 files to another FTP server. What is the best way to do this?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.