Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests wuts yur fav energy drink???

Vault doesnt count i mean stuff like Monster and Jolt

Oh mines Monster Original

·
Gone but never forgotten
1,018 Posts
Crytomax (fruit punch flavor). Like Gatorade, but lots more flavor.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I feel like a caveman because i havent heard of any of those

·
Registered
12,599 Posts
Straight Diesel #2

Or kerosene ...

Depends how many biker's I've been hanging out with recently(those guys like to hug, you know. You gotta give them a reason not to - garlic actually works pretty well).

:D :p

Edit: Errrm ... almost forgot the mandatory disclaimer, since you never really know who reads this stuff.

Kids, don't try this at home. I was only kidding. Never drink anything that you would put in a car. It was only a joke.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BanditFlyer said:
Straight Diesel #2

Or kerosene ...

Depends how many biker's I've been hanging out with recently(those guys like to hug, you know. You gotta give them a reason not to - garlic actually works pretty well).

:D :p
so do wooden stakes and crucifixes:D :D :D

*vampire joke*

·
Registered
688 Posts
BanditFlyer said:
Kids, don't try this at home. I was only kidding. Never drink anything that you would put in a car. It was only a joke.
OK I poured out all the cans in the six pack in my trunk, now how am I going to get another from the market to my house without putting them in the car or drinking them all in the parking lot????

FYI Rockstar! yeah baby!

·
Registered
12,599 Posts
MNG0304 said:
OK I poured out all the cans in the six pack in my trunk, now how am I going to get another from the market to my house without putting them in the car or drinking them all in the parking lot????

FYI Rockstar! yeah baby!
Just when I thought I had foolproofed it - along comes a better fool. :p

Checkmate! Dang! I appear to be at an impasse. You've taken this battle, Drew, but you won't win the war! :p

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
its cool i wouldnt mind
Apparently Lipton makes an Iced Tea energy drink now so that defeats the purpose of the thread

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.