Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Aiptek IS-DV2 which is a digital camcorder/camera/mp3 player/webcam with a 2 GB card and i have installed and uninstalled it countless times using the directions from http://www.aiptek.com.tw/english/service/faq_camera.htm the aiptek support page and i've tried using another usb port because I thought prehaps there was to many things installed on the first one i tried and when i click on the "DV TS" icon on my desktop it always says "Fail to connect device.Please try again" which is a messed up error message with no space between the sentences. Also I looked in "My Computer" and i saw no drive for it. I'm not even sure if there should be a drive for it anyway. When it is pluged in it makes the usual sound effect meaning it's been detected and now there is a "safey remove hardware" task icon with a green arrow. When i click on it, it says USB mass storage device" and when i click on that, under it, it says DV Ts USB Device. I've uninstalled using the uninstall program from the start menu and by using the device manager. This is really making me mad. Please someone help me. And, by the way, I'm running Windows XP Pro.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.