Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i recently started having problems with my external harddrive its WD 500gb

at first some times is asked me to format it. i only turned it off and on and it was back to normal. then after that last power outage it kept asking me to to format it and then its not detected at all.

bias doesnt see it at all (once it actualy saw it). when i plug in via usb my win7 just makes that enoying beep sound over and over. device manager is refreshed but nothing new is there. esata port stops the comp from starting at all. also if i try going to bias when its pluged in it hangs when starts to scan what is plugged in in my sata ports.

thought it spins and everything properly.

any one got ever had this sort of problem before?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh yes i tried pluging it in directly via sata and esata from the external box and via usb from external box thing on my other win xp comp.
same deal.

teh harddrive is about 2 years old i think

also out fo all 3 it heated up teh most but not extreamly

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
welol thats the thing i got all my photos (family friends general graphics from web) on it some of my favotire usefull software, all my music i ever had about 16gb of it, lots of vidios, and a laod of documents from academic days that i still refer back too and other documents.

/tear

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
back up my back ups is a bit too much imo for my salery

oh any recovery program i try is a fail because they cant see the hd in teh first place, damn i shoudl send it to some fbi lab or something ask em to retreave everything lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.