Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Express Outlook words stretched

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  SavvyLady 
#1 ·
Could anybody tell me why when I was looking at my e-mail messages yesterday, that when I scrolled down the page the letters scrolled down with me I had what you would call a page with very long and wide letters. You could not see any of the words and then the page went completely black. I did a anti-virus scan on it today and no viruses. Please let me know what this might have been. I hope I have explained this to you so you sort of understand the problem I am having.

thanks

Lipshin
:(

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Thank you savylady you just may be right. My husband mother sent him a e-mail but there was nothing really there. Just a saying that she had to send this to you. Maybe thats what it was because I havent had any problems with it yet today. Hopefuly that is what it was.:) Thanks! A COMPUTER BEGINNER!

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Thanks Doyce. I have Norton Anivirus on our computer and it detected no viruses. But If I do have any more problems I'll let you know.:) It great to know that there are people out there you can talk to about these problems instead of waiting on the phone for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.