Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi again

I'm having this annoying problem with my monitor for a long time. My monitor has always been dark even when the built in brightness options are maxed, so I have always needed to rely on manually adjusting my Video Card brightness and gamma settings. Well the annoyance is each time I exit a game that I am playing, my Video card color settings reset to Default, so I have to repeatadly go into video card options and change my settings ever single time I exit a game!?!

Question is: Is there a way I can stop my Video Card (ATI Radeon 9600Xt) brightness settings from resetting to default every single time I leave a game? Are there any easy to use programs that can fix this? Is there a setting I'm forgetting to check (although I looked everywhere) in my video card settings that will stop this resetting to default?

Id really appreciate it if someone has any suggestions. This isn't a serious problem but It is extremely annoying since I have to go into my video card display settings about 20 times a day to reset my color scheme :(

Thx, hope someone can help

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.