Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I have a Win2k server that has data that needs to be backed up daily. I am using the backup utility that came with the OS. I have set a schedule to make the backup run at 3am every day. It usually completes around 7:30am.

For the past couple of days, I am finding that in the scheduled tasks log file that the backup is starting and finishing with "an exit code of (2d)" I have had this same problem about 2 months ago, and I am unsure how the issue was actually resolved, as I continued to perform backups (including preperation of tapes) in the same manner as I was when things were working fine.

In order to troubleshoot any further, I need to know what the exit code (2d) means. I have been unsuccessful in my MANY attempts to find a definition for this code from Microsoft's website. I am also unable to find any info via google. Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions, but at this point...I don't know what questions to be asking.

Any help...suggestions...advice...flamethrower for the server...would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.