Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having a problem with one of our user's mailboxes at work.

This individual had just recently changed offices, so all of her files/folders were copied over to her new computer. I set up her email on her new computer (using outlook 2000 client, with exchange server), so all her email is stored on our server, not to her harddrive.

For some weird reason, when she tried to access her email today, all of her email in her inbox disappeared. Apparently, she then turned on her old computer (which still has her email profile setup on it), and checked her inbox and all her email was there, but when she tries to access her inbox from her new computer, her email in her inbox is not present. It seems like her old computer is sucking her email away from her new computer, even though it is the same account.

Also, i deleted her profile from her old computer, but she is still able to access her email account from her old computer????? (she is using outlook 2000)

I welcome any suggestions/ideas, thank everyone!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Through outlook 2000, if POP3 is setup on her old computer, could that be the reason why her email seems to be sucked away from her new computer to her old one, even though its the same account??

ps. get the same problem through web access

help!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey everyone, i solved it. After deleting her profile and reseting her computer, the problem was resolved, i just wanted to come back on and mark this thread SOLVED!!!

thanx :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.