Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am making a form for work and I've got the whole thing figured out, but there is one problem with one of the formulas that is not working out so well.
I've attached the form for you to see.
In the "PRICE" column I've created a formula to look at the "Product" and the "Location" and create the price from that. It is linked to the "Product" tab. However, it will only show the price of which ever line is in the formula and will not let me refer to each line.
For example, the formula is:
=HLOOKUP(E2,PRODUCT!A1:AZ4,4,0)
So it show the price of product in line 4, not for 2 and 3. It does change with the location like I want it to, just wont change with the product type.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

Attachments

·
Registered
679 Posts
christina...I haven't ever run into that before. If you would like, I will try to post your question for you so I can see what the problem might be...

Just to clarify your question. Is your problem that you need your forumla to do two things based on what's in the line on the first page?

For example, you need your formula to search for the column on the 2nd page headed by the location in the line on the first page and then pull the correct price based on the Product type listed in the same line...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Christina...I got your question posted. I'll let you know when the answer comes through.

Do you have a Microsoft Live account? Maybe that was the problem. I didn't have any problem posting the question...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.