Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm sure this is the stupidest question ever but I've been trying to sort it out for about an hour, and I can't seem to get at the problem!

I'm filling in a timesheet made for me in Excel, with details of number of hours spent on each project over a period of days. At the end of each row is a total cell, with a formula in it that calculates the total. An example of this formula is =SUM(B16:AF16) where 16 is the row number. The formula works fine in some rows, but not in others - sometimes it just doesn't add up any of the numbers, sometimes it ignores all numbers below 1, so that when I've spent half an hour on something and entered 0.5 it just ignores the value. I've checked all the cells are in general format not text, and I know that the row numbers within each formula are correct - beyond that I'm baffled! Pleeeeeeease can someone enlighten me?!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.