Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alrighty,

I wasn't sure if I should start a new one. So, I have a few more new questions: I've searched but I think I'm doing something wrong. So, with that said:

1) Can you have multiple combo boxes on one spreadsheet? I am following the procedures that were on that link that was posted. It worked great on the other project, but on this one, I'm having trouble. I keep trying to make a combo box and somehow it keeps going to the wrong cell. The cell I want the combo box to be in is merged with other cells so I don't know if that makes a difference.

2) If a cell equals something, with the vlookup formula, can I make it display something else. Example: If the cell equals NANN, through vlookup, I want it to display Burlington.

3) I have one cell, that has a vlookup formula in it. The problem is the vlookup formula is only looking to one cell, but I actually need it to look at, at least two. If one is blank then it should look to the other one. I was also thinking that maybe some radio buttons would be the answer. I don't know how to do that though, I'm trying to find some research.

4) I have a cell with vlookup in it. But when another cell different form that cell, has "yes" in it, I need it to look at a different cell for the result.

5) Is there any way that I can have the excel file open as a new file, but when the user types in a name into a specified cell, the spreedsheat automatically saves that excel file as the name that the user typed in. But, the new file is still a new file that the user would continually go to.

Sorry, I know thats alot of questions. I should probably go to school, but thats hard with a full time job and a family, you know. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.