Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
47,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does putting this little piece of [email protected] in an email really suppose to make us think it's not SPAM? :rolleyes:

This mailing has been performed by Internet Marketing Solutions,<b=
r>
1719 University Avenue, Bronx NY 10453 USA,
in compliance with the "CAN-SPAM Act of 2003",
approved and signed by the president of
The United States of America on Dec. 16, 2003.
For this reason, this email cannot be considered SPAM.

·
Moderator (deceased) Gone but never forgotten
47,973 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, anyway, most of this junk has an earthlink.net reply address so I am now forwarding it all to [email protected] and I'll let them deal with it! :D

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
I did that once with my isp and did`nt hear anything back after sending hundreds their way ...........must have a filter i guess:D

·
Registered
57,788 Posts
Spam is spam no matter what they say or who it is from.

I have hot mail and had it setup to delete all spam and only got email from those on my safelist. But after the one change hotmail made hotmails own email could not be blocked. I emailed them about it many times and said it was still spam because you was trying to sell me MNS, to upgrade my hotmail etc. Had it out when them and it got funny with the replys from them on how there email was not spam.
Had to use filters to take there email out and put it into the bulk folder and get it deleted so I never see it.

Yes Spam is Spam no matter what they say or who it is from.
Just look at the ads at hotmail and all of them or most are oner you have gotten as spam in email so hotmail likes spammers.

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
I hardly ever get any spam anymore. I use mailwasher pro, I bounce it a few times and the sender thinks I died or something.
They may even know I use mailwasher, but there stuff gets bounced off the server. It never hits my desktop.
Mailwasher claims that the mail looks just like an undeliverable mail. I'll have to go to my yahoo account and email myself and bounce it just to see what it looks like. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.