Tech Support Guy banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a dilemma for you.

With all your honor and dignity what would you do?

This test only has one question, but it's a very important one. Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer, you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous.

Please consider each line:

You're in Florida. In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods.

There are huge masses of water all over the place. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water.

Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything apart.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water, she is fighting for her life, trying not to be swept away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer.

Somehow, the woman looks familiar. Suddenly, you know who it is - it's Hillary Clinton.

At the same time, you notice that the raging waters are about to take her away, forever.

You have two options. You can save her or you can take the best photo of your life.

So you can save the life of Hillary Clinton, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prizewinning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful women.

And here's the question, please give an honest answer:

Would you select color film, or rather go with the classic simplicity
of black and white?

·
Banned
2,025 Posts
:eek: you`ve finally lost your noodles ....;)

p.s....i`d go black and white , it shows fear better .:)

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
I was only fooled because it was your thread valley. Last person I would expect to be posting such a thing! :eek: ;) :D

·
Always remembered in our hearts
82,160 Posts
I'd be darned proud of my prize winning color photo of me rescuing Hillary....I had an assistant along to shoot the pictures....and now Bill is taking me out ot dinner at the "Oval Room".....and all of New York hates me! :D

·
Registered
8,765 Posts
Originally posted by angelize56:
I'd be darned proud of my prize winning color photo of me rescuing Hillary....I had an assistant along to shoot the pictures....and now Bill is taking me out ot dinner at the "Oval Room".....and all of New York hates me! :D
I fear that Bill would in fact love you for taking the pic of Hillary drowning, Angel!

Then he certainly would buy you dinner on the proceeds of the life policy!

If he telephoned someone called Monica during the meal, then I'm sure you would understand and make allowances!

:D :D :D

Paq
:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
32,916 Posts
I think its a shame......... Hillary finally seems to be going down.............and Bill is gonna miss it!!! :eek: ......... now i will leave.....:p

·
Registered
8,765 Posts
Moonie!:eek: :eek: :eek:

Not like you!

I loved the double entendre, though.

:D :D

Davey it can be either!

Poor ol' Bill! He's never gonna live this down in people's memories!

Paq
:cool: :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts