Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use Jasc Paint Shop Pro 8.10 on a Windows XP Pro unit. When I use fotomatic plugins a error message comes up. The message is "Memory access violation" and the detail message is ds= 0x0023. My question is want can I do so that I can use these plug-ins and others without this message coming up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have posted this question to their tech staff, but their answer did not help. I also posted it to pspug.org and so far no help. I have found a work around. If I was a Photshop le program I get results. Save the photo to a folder on my hard drive, then use it in PSP 8.1.
Thanksfor your insight. I have read your post on their boards.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Sorry the message boards at Jasc didn't help, the people that post there I thought were good with technical stuff about PSP it seemed. I am a beginner user of the program so I have no clue about your problem. There are some very nice PSP boards within AOL that have helped me so I will ask someone there and maybe they have some suggestions for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't get me wrong, I used Jasc products all the time. Many of my photos are on line that I have used PSP 8.10 & Albums 4 &5. They are great products and are very user friendly. Again I would like to Thank you for your insight.
Even on fotomatic's web site they state that PSP 8.10 has a memory problem with these plug-ins and thought that someone had come up with a work around within PSP 8.10.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you for your help. I have tried the plug-ins PSP 7 and they work just fine. It appears that something was changed in PSP 8 and I hope that it will be corrected in future versions of PSP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.