Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all.... I've been using Nero 6 reloaded for ages now, to convert avi files (divx) into dvd playable format. So far i've had the odd error now and again as everyone does, but now its pretty much unusable. It'll usually transcode the movie but not burn onto a disc... it just spits the disc out.
I've tried various possible solutions such as updating nero, which didn't change anything..... then i decided to try the free trial of nero 7 which just restarted my PC halfway through trancoding. So then I uninstalled all nero products and re-installed nero 6 which gave me the same results as before, although i used it to burn a data DVD.
I then upgraded my firmware for my DVDRW drive, which didn't help either.
I also used housecall web scanner which found loads of worms that it cleaned form my PC.... as my antivirus (ntlnetguard) has proved itslef to be total crud.
I've tried intervideo dvd creator which also restarted my system halfway thru transcoding.
Just to clarify... I have tried different video files (not the same one) all with the same results. Also, I use good quality media which i have used for quite some time now.
I was thinking that maybe something has got in my PC and is corrupting everything as I very often get a pop-up to tell me that windowsexplorer or nero or internet explorer (etc) has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Can anyone help or Could someone tell me how to do a hijack this log to post on, so maybe someone could diagnose any problems???? I know I have hijack this on my PC but have never used it, so plz cud u use simple terms as I'm easily confused!!
THanks.:up:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.