Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Well after discovering that Vista does not perform at all with broadcast software, I found myself dumping that OS and instead loading up a brand new windows XP Pro edition on my laptop. Mind you, I have XP Home on my desktop and the same broadcast software (SAM 4 & DRS 2006 respectively) operates freely, meaning the encoder opens and connects to the server.

However, on the laptop using the brand new XP Pro, the encoder gives this error message:

Push error (hr=$C00D2EE6)

Had our streaming service provider do a remote access, all is fine on their end. Had Verizon due a remote access too, they couldn't find anything.

Can anyone please help? I purchased the laptop because it is way faster than my old desktop and need it to broadcast with.

Configuring the encoder is the easy part, getting the encoder to connect to our server is not. Any bugs in XP Pro I should know about?

Thanks very much.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.