Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I downloaded this game, not sure if im allowd to say from where :confused: , but anyhow, i installed, it, everything went fine. But now when i try to play it, the game constantly minimizes itself about every 3-5 seconds. You cant play a game like that, anyone have any miracle solutions or at least suggestions?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nevermind all, i got it too work. I have object dock, aqua dock, and my alien ware dock all open when i tried to play it, thats why it wasnt working. I think this may solve a problem for another of my games. *Flush in embaressment* Thanks anyways if u read it

·
Retired Administrator
104,767 Posts
If you aren't allowed to say where, it's probably illegal. This would be your second infraction here. I'd suggest that you read the forum rules prior to posting again.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Downloading games is copyright infringement. Some users have legitimate reasons for doing so but as a whole it's shady and mentioning it is a good way to get banned in alot of technical communities.

·
Retired Moderator
110,551 Posts
Therion11 said:
Downloading games is copyright infringement. Some users have legitimate reasons for doing so but as a whole it's shady and mentioning it is a good way to get banned in alot of technical communities.
Including this one. :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.