Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

I'm having a problem understanding why sometimes either jpg or gif Images when attached to an E-Mail message one of the following conditions are present:

1. Images are shown as attachments and are embedded in the E-Mail and show as full images.

2. Images are shown as attachments and are embedded in the E-Mail and show as "empty boxes" and to view them they must be downloaded and opened one at a time.

3. Images are shown as attachments and are embedded in the E-Mail and show as "empty boxes" at the beginning of the E-Mail then by scrolling down the images are there as full images.

4. Images are shown as attachments and are NOT embedded in the E-Mail and to view them they must be downloaded and opened one at a time.

Also if I receive an E-Mail with fully viewable either jpg or gif images embedded and I forward this message to someone else the "empty" box condition occurs.

I feel good about forwarding an E-Mail but I get replies that there was nothing in the body of the E-Mail and/or there were no attachments or there were attachments but they couldn't open them.

I would greatly appreciate any suggestions you may have regarding this subject.

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR SUPPORT

Don

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.