Tech Support Guy banner
  • Please post in our Community Feedback thread for help with the new forum software! If you are having trouble logging in, please Contact Us for assistance.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Question:

What is the reason that pictures or attachments that other people send to me will not go through if I want to send them on to someone else? This just started around 5 or 6 months ago.

I used to be able to send things that other people send to me--but not anymore. I do not recall resetting my computer another way.

Since McAfee updates my computer every other day, I can't forward anything with pictures. I have got so I don't care if I read emails or not. Can you help?

Thanks,

email address removed for safety reasons

:confused:

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
It would be good to remove your email address from your post, spammers can pick that up.

Is that Hotmail address the one you are having problems with? Is Hotmail accessed through the website or do you use Outlook Express with it?

Temporarily disable McAfee and see if you can send pictures. Also if you are using a firewall. If one of these is causing the problem, look for adjustments.

sekirt

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for responding....Yes, I do use Hotmail through the internet. I do not use Outlook Express.

Yes, I do have a firewall with my McAfee.

How do I remove my hotmail address from this forum? I use it to log in.

Thanks.

hrshough

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Sekirt is referring to the hotmail address you posted in #1. You can edit your own posts for up to 24 hours. Since that time has just expired you will have to get help from admin. Do this by clicking the little red tri-angle top right of your post and request they edit it for you. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.