Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work at a small private school that occassionally sends school information home to parents. The school has tasked me with researching a way that we, the school, can send emails containing the school information to parents.

Our list of parents who want to receive these emails is about 300 - 350 parent email addresses. Our desire is to develop emails containing important school related info. and email everybody on the list as a BCC. Our desire is to transmit these emails but not allow anybody to "Reply" to the emails.

Does anybody know of an easy way we can email messages in mass?

We are hoping for a simple and economical way to simply send one-way emails to parents.

We do not want to use the current email engine that presently exists within our school system. (The reasons we don't want to use our current email system is a whole other story and is not for this forum.)

I am new to forums and hope I haven't over stated my self. I will appreciate any feedback from anybody.

G

·
Create a distribution list. I don't understand what you mean when you say you can't use "the current e-mail engine". Are you referring to the client or the server?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.