Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I was trying to enable Eastern Asian languages and the option above it (i think it enables languages that are written right to left) and i had to get my windows xp disk. Only problem is i am can not find the freaking thing! I have been looking for a long while and i have yet to find it. I was hoping that some one could provide for me the files so that i may download and install them. I looked on microsoft and they said it was already a feature in XP. So i just need the files containing the files for the languages, please if any one can provide me with them, please do.

·
Registered
42,057 Posts
daz1 said:
start ,control panel ,region and language
I think that is where Senryi was. You need the Windows XP CD to install the language files from there.

·
Banned
2,092 Posts
Senryi said:
Hello. I was trying to enable Eastern Asian languages and the option above it (i think it enables languages that are written right to left) and i had to get my windows xp disk. Only problem is i am can not find the freaking thing! I have been looking for a long while and i have yet to find it. I was hoping that some one could provide for me the files so that i may download and install them. I looked on microsoft and they said it was already a feature in XP. So i just need the files containing the files for the languages, please if any one can provide me with them, please do.
It is a feature in XP . You have to activate it. You can see exactly how to do it

Here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.