Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

e-mails that won't delete

2K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  LANMaster 
Just a thought.
Hey LANMaster, I am just getting curious here. Please tell me how will Shift Key help here?
In Outlook,
When you hold your shift key down, it deletes the file perminently rather than sending it to the Deleted Items folder.
:D

I'm not too familiar with Outlook express (I use the full Outlook version in Office 2K Pro) So this may not even make much sense.

If your .PST file is over 2GB then Outlook will crash. Clean up can save much anguish.

Also, you may want to repair & compact your .PST file.

Right click on Personal Folders, Properties, Advanced, Compact.

:cool:

Originally posted by abvavguser:
There are no .PST files in Outlook Express. Although this option of Compacting folders is something worth trying.

In OE, go to File > Folders > Compact All Folders.
woopsie

I will not post on Outlook Express. I know not of it

Originally posted by abvavguser:
LANMaster said ...

Yes buddy, you have made it clear even in your earlier posts. But as your name suggests, if you are a LANMaster, then please give benefit of your experience to me and solve one of my queries.

Here's the link. http://forums.techguy.org/t113215/s.html

As regards this thread, I think the starter of thread hasn't come back to post his experiences with the suggestions that we all have given. So it will be worthwhile to wait for him and then proceed, unless, of course, some one has a solution that hits the bull's eye. This is just a suggestion.
*cough*
I also posted that "Master" is what I aspire to be.
I will examine your link, and if I have a clue, then I will do my best to respond to both.
I agree. Let's see what he has tried, and if he still has issues.
Just trying to help.

LANMaster LAN + What I aspire to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.