Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering what a good DVD recordable drive wuold be. Im lookin for a 16x+/-RW, but i cant really find any good ones. Im planning to get my stuff off of newegg so could neone help please? Also i want to know what exactly this would be: 6 Channel Audio with Jack Sensing Support, and maybe a link to one or something. and last question is that this wuold be on the motherboard right? : 10/100Base T Network Card On Board

·
Registered
11,198 Posts
i always use liteon because they are cheap and there is plenty of support for them on the net,a number of the expensive ones are rebadged liteons
sounds like onboard audio
last one has network chip on the m/b

·
Registered
507 Posts
I can second the recommendation for Lite-On products as well. I have installed several of their DVD burners lately(Mainly the one in the link below). For the money, and as was earlier stated, help is everywhere, IF you even need it. I for one have not. Plextor, IMHO, was/is the Cadillac of CD burners, have not had enough experience with them to say of the DVD burners. NEC is also more than good enough, Lite-On being a bit less expensive.

Check this one out. They also have it with a black face.

http://www.newegg.com/app/ViewProductDesc.asp?description=27-106-959&depa=0

Good Luck!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.