I don't really know... but I would wait anyways... right now they are really expensive... ($500 or maybe it was $600 last time I checked) Prices will sky rocket down real soon if you want to wait... otherwise it is up to you. In my opinion unless you need it, it is a waste of money right now because the prices will fall and you will have paid alot more than you had to.
I dont think that the 9.1 GB DVD-R drives are out. When they do come out they will be in the same price range, and the old ones will drop. I dont really need it now but it will be nice to have and play around with. Thanks for the reply.
Yeah I don't think they are out yet but they should be fairly soon. I was thinking the same about how it would be nice to have to play around with... but right now it isn't worth the money... at least for me.
A forum community dedicated to tech experts and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about articles, computer security, Mac, Microsoft, Linux, hardware, networking, gaming, reviews, accessories, and more!