Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i duplicate audio cd's?I use EZ CD Creator and whenever i use the Drive Copy program is burns approximately 16k of each song onto the CDR and thats it.It looks like it is just copying the header information and not the actual songs.
Will i need to convert the audio file to either wav and then burn them?if so, is there a freeware application that will ahieve this goal?I have many apps that convert mp3 to wav and vice versa but not audio to wav.

·
Registered
21,875 Posts
If you have a CD-ROM and a CD-RW it is easy to do. Just drag the contents from the CD-ROM to the CD-RW in the file navigation window. It automatically does any of the conversion neccesary. Since it is just copying the CD it should be just like making a copy of a CD.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You knwo i thought about that but i wasnt sure it woul work since most audio CD's have a table of contents indication which songs come first.If this works i will be enternally grateful.
Thanks.
ps- how does the cdrw know which song comes first?Does it just go by the order in which you copied the files?
Thanks again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.