Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Download a picture

2K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  hewee 
#1 ·
In another thread on the board I saw a picture of the cutest little hampster in a recliner, how do I download that? When I click on it another window opens up with it in it but then what do I do?

Lisa

#3 ·
Lisa,

he is a cute little guy/gal not sure yet.......be careful with hamsters that drink Heinekens, he/she wanted to bite me with those little sharp teeth of his/hers. I got him/her to get back into his/her cage last nite only because I threatened to feed him/her to MR. PYTHON if he/she didn't hehave. :D

FlaFoci,

Florida huh?........Mom and Dad live in Tampa, Cousins in Orlando and a very good fried in Treasure Cove, are you on the Atlantic side or the Gulf side?

Happy New Year all...........

DS

#4 ·
PYTHON--:eek: How big is he??

At another computer help site I go to, I right clicked on a picture and kept it and got into trouble for doing that!! The owner told me I couldn't do that, that it was illegal! He scared me to death! Thats why I asked how to download that picture.

#5 ·
Lisa,

You'll come to know this place is not that way at all, no one here is stingy in that way. and in fact when you ask for something here everyone trips all over theirselves to give you what it is you ask for.........advice, help with an avatar, links or you name it?

I sure hope you will stay here with us and become a part of our TSG family.
You need look no further as you have now landed here and you are family now, matter of fact we won't let you leave here so there. :p :D

DS

#6 ·
Dark Star-WOW! thats so nice, thanks-I guess I am a staying then LOL! I have only been here a few of days and I already have realized that everyone is so nice and really tries to help you. I have so many questions about how to do this and that and I hate to ask some of them because I don't know how to word it without sounding silly.

I did want a new avatar but just found out you had to have 100 posts to get one-oh well.....:(

Lisa

#7 ·
Lisa,

We're going to have you at 100 before you know it girl.

"I have so many questions about how to do this and that and I hate to ask some of them because I don't know how to word it without sounding silly."

LOL, don't you go get bashful or shy on us now.......you are now a part of this family and we all liiiike you so, you can feel free to jump in and ask away.
There is nothing to it but to do it, everyone here wants to help so if it's a Windows question put the question in the Windows Forum if it is Web related then put your Web question there.

We have some really cool Mods here and even if you should place your question in the wrong forum one of the Mods will take your question into the right place and most likely give you the first reply in an effort to help you.
Here is a bonus.....There is no such thing as a bad question and if you are afraid that you might not be clear enough in asking that is Okay too we'll just ask you to clearify the question a little bit more.........It is all good.

Before you know it you'll be in here enjoying your new found family........so do not be shy.
btw, I don't even know how to type yet, I have to look at the keyboard as I type and I just use my thumbs for the space bar and the index fingers for the hunt and peck routine. :rolleyes:

You have a cool site I'll be sure to go back in and sign your guest book today at some point.

DS

#9 ·
Thanks Dark Star, your a sweetie,

That makes me feel better about all my silly questions. Look out-here they come! {LOL} Some of them probably will be in the wrong place to so if they are and you guys have to move them, I'm sorry! I'll get the hang of this sooner or later, maybe!

#10 ·
Originally posted by Dark Star
Lisa,

You'll come to know this place is not that way at all, no one here is stingy in that way. and in fact when you ask for something here everyone trips all over theirselves to give you what it is you ask for.........advice,

DS
Your so nice DS:)
Like wow I need lots of MONEY.:D :D :D

#12 ·
combsdon,

Yes, the avatar is the image that you see by the name......once you get that 100 post you get to pic your very own and that is pretty cool because you can get creative and you can change it anytime you like.
In the case of mine, and how I came about it, another member here named "Signature" sent me a PM one day and said.....

"I was messing around with some images and I've put something together for you that I believe you might like."

I was sooooo happy that I received this creation that she made for me all on her own, I was estactic........ I still am, and I've kept the same image because it is as special to me as is the friendship we now have.

btw, I was like at 400 posts when she made it for me because I then did not have a clue how they created these images at the time.

lisag,

You just post your questions and we'll help you girl, it is fun it is rewarding you will learn and before you know it you will be in a position to help others just as you will be helped here with your new found knowledge.

Tell you what it is soooooo cool whenever you are on the boards and you see a question that you can help with (some of these questions are really easy ones too) and you just post back and say for example........
.........."I have a printer just like yours and I've learned if you do this and that it helps out quite a bit"
then the person says.........
"lisag, Thank You very much for your help I tried what you suggested and my printer works great now"

Now that "feeling" you will have once you've read that "Thank You lisag"............there is no words to describe how good you will feel having the first realization that you just helped a person out who needed just a little advice or direction about something that you either already know or will learn about here by just reading posts.

hewee,

"Like wow I need lots of MONEY"

LOL........you so funny, you know what I mean people will help you with what is is you need to find out more about here and be that PC related or Automotive.............heck you know we've fixed cars here before.
Besides I already sent you my 2 cents worth of advice (twice now) so you've been overpaid for this year as it is. :rolleyes: :D

#16 ·
Dark Star,

Bo ho,

How checks or money orders.:D
Ok I got your 2 cents for the year but your year is about to end in just about 5 hours.
Lets see there are Registered Members: 29,658 and 2 cents from each comes to $296.58.
Does not look good for me does it. I bet 90% will not pay so it will only be about $30.00 if I am lucky.
So that my 59316 cents for next year.
See I plan ahead. Only have to come with 2 cents for every new user.

I see SavvyLady is after my money now.:D

Hey time is getting close for you all back East.
So Happy New Year to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.