Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my problem. I currently have a DVD on my computer that I am trying to burn to dvd. I have burned dvd's before but I am seeming to be having a problem with this one. The video itself is already Widescreen. When I burn the file to dvd using interactual WinDVD it seems to apply widescreen again. So now I am stuck with a dvd that is double widescreen if u know what I am trying to say. The black bars on the top and bottom are twice as big as they should be, and the picture is small in the middle. I can't find any options that say it is applying widescreen to the burn..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

·
Banned
4,825 Posts
imadepopupads said:
Here is my problem. I currently have a DVD on my computer that I am trying to burn to dvd. I have burned dvd's before but I am seeming to be having a problem with this one. The video itself is already Widescreen. When I burn the file to dvd using interactual WinDVD it seems to apply widescreen again. So now I am stuck with a dvd that is double widescreen if u know what I am trying to say. The black bars on the top and bottom are twice as big as they should be, and the picture is small in the middle. I can't find any options that say it is applying widescreen to the burn..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Does the picture stretch from end to end? Do people etc. look squished/short fat?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.